Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rainbow Swap -- Green Goodies part 2

This was my parcel of green swap goodies to send out, except I didn't include the knitting needles, instead I had a little green felt bag to hold small things inside the project bag.

This was the yarn I spun, merino and flax, lovely sea green colour, in 8ply, 250 gms. I send my spun yarn in a shiroshimi bag to keep it clean, and this one for Elki had Japanese dragons on khaki.

Then, very excitingly, I got my green swap parcel from Cleverchook.

Chartreuse fibre and lime yarn which she dyed herself--my very favourite greens! And the second in my collection of orifice hooks made by Cleverchook, and a very soft knitted face washer with a little lacey pattern, plus other goodies and all lovely green!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: