Friday, May 1, 2009

Post Script

This is a "p.s." to the 'nothing' which has happened on my blog since the end of February.

When I looked this morning, I couldn't believe there was nothing there for March--absolutely nothing! I could believe it for April as I have been away, for 4 weeks as it turned out.

So humble apologies to anyone who reads with interest what has been going on around Silver Creek, and to those who read just so they don't miss out on anything, I also apologize that the system hasn't been working.

However as I am now back again I will endeavour to add some pics from some of that blank time.

As an apology I offer this comment: When I first started my blog, my daughter said to me that almost everything is bloggable, but some of it really does better not being on a blog. I read a few blogs that made me agree with that! But I've also read some that made my day and were and still are an inspiration. What I didn't realise however, was the time and photography effort that goes into getting it all there for 90 seconds of the reader's time! It brought home to me how easy it is to be half-hearted or negative when you are not involved in the 'doings'. So I shall put on my Bryan Adams cd that gets me through a flat spot on the 7 hour drive up and down the Hume and as he says 'get both feet in it'!

No comments: