Friday, May 1, 2009

March spinning group 'something special' day carding demonstration 5

While I was setting up the last post my photo of Wynn disappeared and I can only get it into the post sideways. OH THE FRUSTRATION! STooopid computer! The photo is saved in my album the way it was taken (I didn't stand on my head to take it sideways) but it will only retrieve it in sideways mode. This is what I mean about spending time to do the posts, I've tried everything I can to rotate it but blogger certainly has it's limitations. I imagine when this publishes it will be all out of order. Sorry, but it is either beyond my limited technical ability or Blogger's limitations.

Just to spite the system, I am adding several more photos so Wynn is not alone.

Firstly, I want to compliment Kathy on her thoroughness and attention to detail. She doesn't skip any steps in the processing, does it all patiently and with care, and her end product is excellent as a result.
Here is Kathy telling us about her wonderful set up.


The amazing picker


Wynn got to work on the carder, using some of Kathy's hints, such as using a brush to make sure the fibre is catching in the teeth.


Thank you Kathy for a wonderful demonstration, enjoyed by all of us.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: