Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Party is Underway

Here is my favourite photo from the party, taken by Liz.
These 3 fellas have been best mates since they were at Playgroup, and I love that they were all able to be here together.
Tim has unmasked from his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle disguise (the Turtles launched themselves in Oz when these guys were about 6 and we still chuckle about the 'comebugga-dude' (cowabunga dude!)that went with a sideways ninja leg kick, however their viewing was very limited and had parental guidance so no furniture was injured)
Liam has grown taller than the other 2 even though he's the youngest, and my favourite memory of Jake is at Tim's 2yr old birthday party when he grabbed all the lolly decorations off the cake in one handful!
Obviously none of them will want me to say that the video of Batman and Robin (where Batman climbs down the rope ladder from the batcopter to spray a blow-up shark with shark repellant) was on permanent hire from the video shop to one of our families for probably a whole year.
Cowabunga Dude! This looks like Timatello protecting his friend Eden...

Uh oh Liam, somebody burnt the Toast...

And here I am with my 2 good friends, Maree doing an impression of Tom O'Toole from the Beechworth Bakery, I am the Tooth Fairy (with a tooth crown and pink wings) and Liz is a tape measure.
I have to add here that my Tooth Fairy outfit was not completed, as I was unable to decorate it with Tim's teeth (all of which I have had returned to me by the REAL tooth fairy) because there was a 5yr old present!

Thanks, Liz for helping out with the photos.



No comments: