Sunday, January 24, 2010

If I could turn back time..........

This is kind of the Editor's Comment Column. It offers an apology to those who have looked in vain for the continuation of the blog and the rest of the 21st birthday celebrations.

Several things have prevented the above: firstly, I was unhappy with the photos I had from Tim's party. I had done a lot of point and shoot ones, but didn't realise that they not only had raindrops all over them, but I usually wasn't standing in the best position. So my friend Liz has come to my aid and emailed her good pics.
Second problem, I hit a technical fault (namely Beth) and couldn't seem to save them from the email, I just got the same pic each time. So to continue blogging the story of the party, if I put in other blog posts, was going to be awkward, so I abandoned the blog for the time being.
Thirdly, Christmas......enough said! Then my technical help arrived and now, with Christmas finished, family safely back home and interstate visitors visited and the weather at an acceptable level to sit in front of the computer I have promised myself time to get going again.....if only I could turn back time to just after the party.

This thought has led me down the garden path of thoughts and musings, and I have a question for you. Please leave a comment with your answer, I'm happy for you to use a pseudonym if you prefer, it's the answers I'm interested in:

If you could turn back time for a visit, at which point in time would you stop? I don't mean you get younger, I mean in the life of our planet, which point would you like to visit?

If you are interested in my answer, as usual I have a hard time making the decision. For a long time I have wished I could have been there when Moses was given the 10 commandments as I have done some interesting reading about the area, philosopher's stone, bread of life all involved. But I have been taken over by the wish to get straight back to Adam and Eve and see the 'real beginning', not the Hollywood version. I might be very disappointed, but the back of my mind would then know for sure.

Or maybe I could visit Atlantis.

Looks like I'm still having decision issues, what about you? And where is Dr Who when you need him???

No comments: