Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ravelry Group meet up

Our Ravelry NE Yarn and Fibre Lovers Group meet up was a great day and we have photos in a Flickr album for those who would like quality in their pics! Sorry that it is lacking here, but I've put in the couple of photos I had time to take and I apologise for the quality.

We had a rainbow dyeing activity in the shed and here it is in progress:






My girl hard at work on yarn for her girl.


Some knitted/spun while the dyepots boiled.

We have talked about our rainbow swap, and on the red picnic rug you can see a lovely orange tote bag which contains the orange swap goodies that Penny gave to her spoilee Mooska who was at the meet-up. We were all able to share the excitement of the opening of the swap items.

It was a great day and we all look forward to the next meet-up in March.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mooska said...

I had such a lovely time at your place, thanks for opening your home and all your supplies for us.

And BIG THANKS to Mal for helping me with my car (which overheated just out of Beechworth).

He willed be pleased to know that i have had it fully serviced and it is running much better now :)

Look forward to seeing you again soon Beth...x