Saturday, December 20, 2008

Still orange and will be into January

There are still orange happenings at Silver Creek and they will continue into January when I
h a v e to mail off my parcel to my secret Rainbow Swap spoilee.

Because I am computer-skills-challenged, I have to wait until my consultant (Penny) comes for a couple of weeks to grab an hour while the kids are occupied to have a lesson in posting photos elsewhere without embarrassing myself! However I have managed to maintain the blog and fix hiccups so I am sticking with the skills I have at present, and I'm happy I have advanced this far.

Tiger, the orange cat--bad attitude and all, he was making sure that I was too busy to do this bit of mending (moth holes from the plague over the past 2 years of drought).


And this is just my orange jacket, here for no reason except to show that I wear orange and I like
to be warm and comfortable.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: