Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let's establish just who I'm with

Before I go any further, let's establish just who it is I'm here with. MY FAMILY!
First day at breakfast, here are my sons.........and the world's tiniest banana! That's son no2 with the banana, and probably just as well, son no1 is hiding behind the quickly produced paper. I had the feeling many frustrating photo scenes were likely to follow.

We took a bus into Phuket town to the market, and had lunch across the road........you've guessed it, with sons again!
........and again, and yes he knew I was taking the photo.
So did the other son who could only manage a surprised look.......he's slipping! I should say here that from the time he was very little he's been 'the clown' in photos!

The lunch however, was delicious and the company enjoyable. Then we went to shop!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: