Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spinning group has started for 2010

Everything has started again after the summer holiday break, and while we've been in recess Fran has knitted this lovely fine shawl

Now headless photos are not my thing, but by request I have complied. I know my photography isn't photo-shopped like most other, but...

We have new chickens, which came from a poultry auction in time for Georgie and James to have fun collecting eggs and visiting them at Christmas--I can't say enough how much they love doing this. We have a lovely silver lace wyandotte hen and chicks, pekin bantams, australorps and barnevelders. (apologies for any names spelt incorrectly), and look at the variety of egg colours: white, pink, khaki and blue eggs from them.
And a lovely cheerful pic of 'Georgie's Sunflowers', which unfortunately didn't flower while she was visiting. I'll have to plant much earlier next year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: