Saturday, February 14, 2009

Orange tease revealed...

I posted some weeks back about the gorgeous orange swap I received from my partner on Ravelry. At the time I couldn't show my swap as my partner hadn't received it, but now I should post my photos as my lovely partner Lea from ACT received it and was very appreciative. I hoped I had sent things which suited her and she said they did.
Firstly, however, I apologise for the extremely poor quality of the photos. We had our first of the incredibly hot days that day and a severe storm which created the weirdest light, and I'm afraid the photos looked fine on the camera screen............


These were the goodies before they went in the parcel. Knitted project bag, little zippered felt purse, skein of my handspun, a ball of Maree's handspun, bag of dyed fibre to spin, jellybellies, choccies, scissors, notebook, pen and highlighter, vintage buttons and some little balls from ACS Mill.




This pattern is the Himalaya Tote Bag from a Knits Magazine. It has mitred corners, with gusset and i-cord handles, knitted from NZ wool and lined with fabric from Leonie's stash.
And here were the goodies wrapped and ready to send off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: