Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ooops, too big.....

I found fuzzy, smooshy soft purple yarn that I thought Georgia would love.  I was at the ACS Mill Shop, and they were able to supply me with a pattern even though the yarn had been discontinued for quite a long time.  I decided to knit the smallest size jacket for Georgi, thinking she could grow into it.

It actually turned out quite large indeed.  It should fit her next year.   I even managed to insert the zip in the front without dramas.


I made several squares to add to a wedding blanket my Ravelry group was making.  I usually crochet squares, but this time I managed to knit them and get the size pretty right.


And just to mention the weather.....no, it's not snow, just the Silver Creek frost, washing I wasn't home in time to grab from the line, an iced swimming pool and some nice fog.






No comments: