Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's a New Year and I've been very inspired by a blogpost (http://tikkifabricaddict.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/a-new-day-new-year.html) It's just what I think happens, that we feel we can forgive ourselves for the projects unfinished last year, and start over all new.  I'm doing this, and I hope you do too.  It can put a spring in your step and lift that weight of guilt off your mind.  There will be time during the year to finish off.....now is the time for new ideas, projects, promises to yourself.  Reinvigorate so the creative juices flow rich in the summer/holidays.

I've also had my technical advisors visit (all of my 3 monkeys), and I have music on my ipod and I think I can put more music on my ipod which was last year's Christmas gift from the other half who has since lost his ipod.  He doesn't have the patience to show me how to do these things.  However I have the patience to keep looking for his ipod, despite it containing James Blunt songs.  As for Other Things that the ipod can do, we can't rush it........if we fill my brain up so full that it overflows it takes everything else with it.  I was born way before the technical era.  But thank you to the youngest techie.  I have also had things sorted for the difficulty I experienced with uploading photos ( I had no difficulty previously as you can see from the earlier blogs) so thank you to the eldest techie.  And our business website has been totally reworked thanks to the middle techie and wonderful DIL.

We had a wonderful Christmas time with all the family home including the grandchildren.  How wonderful that they are cousins, everyone should have cousins.

Fred the dog who lives in Sydney was a big hit with little Miss T.
 Little Miss T just had the BEST fun with the wrapping paper.
 Granma with Miss 8, Miss 8 months and Mr 5
 The Silver Creek Mob.
I'd like to wish all my family and friends a wonderful summer holiday, and good health and happiness and safe travel for 2013.

No comments: