Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stitch'n coffee

I haven't been doing nothing.......up and down the highway gives you time to.......oh darn, I'm driving! I haven't mastered anything while I'm driving except talking. This trip, there was noone to talk to, but I did stop in Canberra to admire the quilts at the Craft and Quilt Fair, and as usual there were some stunners.

While I wasn't driving the highway I made this little crochet bracelet

and this woolly headband for Penny and Georgie to put in for their partner in the Ravelry Swap for kids.
***


This week offered something of a disaster at the Patchwork Shop with no power. Takes more than that to keep a bunch of patchworkers down, so we relocated to the Pantry for some Stitch'n'coffee.........wait a minute....... there's no stitching going on here...........just frivolity! Well, we felt Leonie could do with some frivolity after a bad week.


And finally, a respectable photo!

Yes, that is MY knitting, at least someone was being productive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: