Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been reading a lot about frogging lately....

I've been reading a lot about 'frogging' recently as I wend my way through the Ravelry web.

And it was warm last weekend while I was at the computer, but I didn't expect to see this little fellow sitting a metre away on the screen collecting insects from the rose bushes. I've been hearing the loud clunk (no gentle 'ribit') of his 'croak' on warmer evenings, it's nicer than honking horns and screeching brakes of traffic noise. But somehow not quite fitting the frogging image of the Ravelry community!


I think I will call him Kit as it is much better to K it than rip it.


This is the beautiful little sewing box given to me on Friday by my friend Liz.


Isn't it gorgeous, it opens up and has little pockets to put needles, cottons, buttons, scissors etc.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Lauren, Liz bought the box in the Lakes Entrance area.